Residential Window Cleaning in DC, Maryland & Virginia
Are your windows dirty? Cleaning them yourself may be a daunting task, especially if you live in a multistory home. Instead of struggling to climb a ladder with a bucket of water and a squeegee, why not leave the job to the professionals? At KEVCO Building Services, our crew members dress in uniform, carry photo IDs, and drive lettered vehicles for your peace of mind.
We are the only company in the DC metro area with over three decades of professional experience in residential window cleaning. If your windows need a good cleaning, let KEVCO handle the job.
Call (301) 258-9750 today to request a free residential window cleaning quote for your Washington, DC-area home!
Residential Window Cleaning Services for your DC Home
We provide routine and single-visit window cleaning services for all residential properties, including:
- Single-family homes
- Apartment buildings
Our window cleaning experts have experience with a wide variety of window types, including:
- Bay windows
- Palladium windows
- Storm windows
- Sliding glass doors
- Window and door screens
- Decorative and stained glass
In addition to cleaning the interior and exterior of your windows, we also wipe out the tracks, leaving the entire window spotless. If any of your windows are stuck shut, our team is adept at restoring their functionality.
With years of experience and attention to detail, our team can be trusted with antique stained glass cleaning in Gaithersburg, MD, and throughout the DC metro area.
Ready to schedule window cleaning for your bay windows, skylights, stained glass, and more? Contact KEVCO today!
The Benefits of Maryland Routine Window Cleaning
Obviously, our services leave you with clean windows, but you stand to gain so much more when you choose KEVCO for the job! Seek routine window cleaning from our team to enjoy:
- Improved curb appeal: Especially during the spring and summer months, pollen, dust, and hard water spots can leave residue on your windows. That’s why one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your home’s appearance, inside and out, is to have your windows professionally cleaned.
- More natural light: Dingy windows restrict the sunlight entering your home. Sometimes, DIY cleaning doesn’t help much because of the water spots and streaks left behind. At KEVCO, we clean with deionized water to prevent spotting and streaking. Once we’re done professionally cleaning your windows, you’ll be amazed at how bright and airy your home looks!
- Protection for your windows: Hard water, acid, and dirt linger on window panes and frames, reducing the view and impairing window functionality over time. Routine cleaning helps protect this investment and keeps your windows looking their best for years to come.
- Early detection of damage: Many homeowners look out of their windows, but few look at their windows. As part of the cleaning process, our team inspects window frames, locking mechanisms, hinges, and other components for signs of damage. If we spot any problems that need attention, we’ll let you know so you can pursue a repair or replacement if you choose to.
- Safe, effective cleaning: If the exterior of your windows is impossible to clean from the inside, it may be unsafe for you to attempt DIY window cleaning. At KEVCO, we don’t just use ladders — our inventory also includes motorized scaffolding, hydraulic lifts, articulating boom lifts, and other tools to help us clean your windows safely and effectively.
Contact KEVCO today to schedule professional window cleaning or siding cleaning.
Choose KEVCO as Your Residential Window Cleaners in Northern VA
We’re endorsed by The Washington Post and have a top-notch rating from Angi’s List, so you know you’re getting the best when it comes to residential window cleaning in Washington, DC!
For professional residential window cleaning, contact our team online today, or call (301) 258-9750 to get your quote!
Serving Washington, DC metro area, Northern Virginia, Baltimore, and Maryland areas, including Chevy Chase, Olney, Potomac, Bethesda, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Germantown, and beyond.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cleaning your windows is challenging. If you live in a multistory household, it can also be dangerous or even fatal. In the U.S. alone, over 500,000 people are treated for ladder-related injuries each year.
There are 62 fatal window cleaning accidents every 15 years. Don’t risk it! Trust KEVCO to handle the work on your behalf. We have the skill, equipment, and eco-friendly chemicals required to clean your windows safely.
What does a window cleaning include?
You can request a cleaning of your exterior and interior home. Our window cleaning services usually include your glass doors. We can also handle hard water removal, sill, and screen cleaning.
When you hire a professional, you’ll enjoy professional results. In some cases, it might be cheaper than doing the work yourself because you won’t need to buy expensive tools or chemicals.
How often should I have my windows cleaned?
Your window care should include at least four professional cleanings per year. This frequency will take care of marks caused by rain and dust.
If you live near the coast, you might need more frequent exterior cleanings to remove saltwater stains. Coastal windows tend to get sticky. They attract grime in just a few days of heavy winds.
Can my windows be cleaned in any weather?
Most window cleaners will clean in hot and snowy weather. Rain presents some limitations, though. Rain can ruin that beautiful, sparkly polish in seconds. If you’re looking for the best results, the cool summer days of spring and fall are best for window cleanings.
What can I expect from a window screen cleaning?
Screens can attract plenty of dust and marks, so they need more than a simple polish. Ideally, each screen will be removed and washed thoroughly with the help of a brush attachment. Once all the grime has been removed, your screens will be polished and reattached.
It might be tempting to wash second-story windows through your screens, but this won’t give you the glittering results you desire.
Kevco is the only window cleaning company in the DC region with more than 30 years of experience. Our skill is reflected in our superb reputation.
Call 301-258-9750 if you’re ready to experience KEVCO’s famous professionalism and perfectionism.