Commercial Window Cleaning in Washington, DC, Maryland & Northern VA
KEVCO has been the leading commercial window cleaning service team in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC for three decades. Each member of our team is expertly trained, equipped with top-class tools, and driven to bring you only the absolute best in commercial window cleaning, whether it be an office, government, hospital, or apartment building.
Contact our team online today or give us a call at (301) 258-9750 to get your quote for window cleaning in Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC now!
Window Cleaning Services in MD, VA & DC
We carry the training, tools, and expertise to provide peerless service for all window and glass types, including:
- High-rise buildings
- Low-rise buildings
- Decorative glass
- Stained glass
Our process ensures that you get complete, comprehensive window cleaning in Washington, DC. We work hard to ensure your cleaning needs are completely met, and we’re never satisfied with our service until you are! Our excellent window cleaning service areas include Tysons Corner, VA, Arlington, VA, Bethesda, MD, Rockville, MD, and the surrounding areas!
Industries We Serve in the DC Metro Area
KEVCO’s team of commercial window washers has been proudly serving business owners in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC since 1988. In that time, we’ve completed many kinds of window services, including:
- Retail stores window cleaning
- Office buildings window cleaning
- Corporate window cleaning
- Hospitals window cleaning
- Educational facilities and schools window cleaning
- University window cleaning
- Government and municipal building window cleaning
- Warehouse window cleaning
- Apartment building window cleaning
- Museum window cleaning
- Airport window cleaning
- And much more!
Choose KEVCO for Commercial Window Cleaning in Washington, DC, MD & Northern VA
Utilizing high-quality equipment and keeping safety first and foremost, our teams use all types of equipment:
- Control descent equipment
- Scaffolding (both electric and build-up)
- Hydraulic lifts
- Articulating Denka lifts from 30-75 feet and more
- Water-fed pole system (with deionized water tanks for spotless window cleaning from the ground, up to three stories high)
Ready for your windows to shine? Contact our team online today, or give us a call at (301) 258-9750 to get your quote now for quality window cleaning in the VA, MD, and DC area!
What Are the Benefits of Scheduling Commercial Window Washers in the Washington, DC Area?
You get a clean window, sure—but did you know that you stand to gain much more than just that? When you seek routine, professional window cleaning in Washington, DC, Maryland, or Virginia, you can benefit from:
- A gorgeous, professional-looking business. Clean, clear windows can say a lot about your business. In a market as competitive as ours, every edge is vital, and having weaknesses—even a smudgy business exterior—is a big minus.
- Safe, efficient, and effective solutions. Professionals are equipped with experience, extensive training, and top-quality tools. That means we can perform your cleaning service quickly, effectively, completely, and with no risk to you or your employees.
- Protection for your windows and glass. Professional cleaning services help to remove hard water, acidity, and dirt and grime that can wear out and reduce the quality of your windows, helping to protect them and keep them looking their best for a long time to come. We can also do some glass restoration, which will extend the life of your window and is a more affordable option rather than a replacement.
- Early warnings and prevention. Windows are a thing that most people through but very few people really look at. As professionals, it’s our job to keep an eye on the details, meaning if we spot an issue or potentially troublesome problem with your windows, we can let you know.
FAQ about Commercial Window Cleaning by KEVCO
Our commercial window cleaning customers often ask:
Is your company licensed, bonded, and insured?
KEVCO Building Services is fully insured and licensed for your protection, complying with all legal requirements in every area where we work. Documentation is available upon request.
What will it cost to clean my building’s windows?
Our reasonable commercial window cleaning service costs are determined by the details of your company’s and building’s needs.
Our estimates take into account factors like:
- Building and window elevation
- Type of job (for instance, an existing building vs. new construction)
- Windowpane count
- Window accessibility
- Amount of dirt buildup and type, such as mineral or hard water stains, which may require our specialty window cleaning
- Frequency of your cleanings (the more often we clean your windows, the lower the price for each cleaning)
- First-time major window cleanup charge
- Cleaning of metal framing around windows is included
The best way to get our price for cleaning your building’s windows is to call for a free estimate! Find out how little it costs to have always-clean windows that make your workplace pleasant for staff, attractive for customers, and flattering to your brand!
Can you cure my foggy windows?
Window fog is often caused by energy-efficient double-pane windows, which are factory-sealed. Window cleaning will not remove this type of window fog or prevent foggy-looking condensation between panes. We recommend you check with your window manufacturer or insurance company. They can help by assessing possible repair/re-sealing or advise if insulated windows need replacement.
What type of tools do you use to clean my windows?
We use a variety of specialized window-cleaning equipment and chemical cleaning solutions. We choose methods safe for the specific window glass type, material, and/or window coatings your building has. We take into account window characteristics to safely clean tempered glass, windows with anti-glare tint, UV-protective film, and more.
How often should I have my windows cleaned?
We offer customized commercial window-cleaning service packages to help eliminate accumulated minerals, dirt, insects, and other organic material clouding your windows. You might prefer a monthly window-cleaning schedule, including outside window ledges and doors. This can be combined with monthly inside-window cleaning and other commercial building services. If you run a restaurant, for example, you may wish to have weekly window cleanings, inside and out, to ensure that your windows are always spotless and inviting!
Can you arrange a regular window cleaning schedule for my company?
Yes—this is the popular choice for many commercial buildings. Simply call us once to schedule your weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly window cleaning service.
Contact KEVCO for commercial window cleaning at (301) 258-9750 for your free estimate today!
Call (301) 258-9750 to Schedule an Appointment Today!
KEVCO Building Services ensures that your windows will be spotless when we are finished. Our 30+ years in the exterior maintenance business have only been possible because we treat our customers with respect and we care enough to maintain a relationship with them after the job is done. We take pride in our work, which means you can expect the best from us.
Give us a call (301) 258-9750 or connect with us online to get commercial window cleaning for your business!