Pressure Washing Exteriors Makes Welcoming First Impression
Sept. 6, 2021, is quickly approaching. Why is this date so significant? To building owners and property managers all over the country, this date is extremely significant, and here’s why: It’s opening day for a majority of office buildings, colleges, universities, apartment buildings, retail stores, and other workplaces. As the pandemic psyche and COVID-19 restrictions have eased, so have many of the work-from-home and hybrid models that we have experienced over the past 16 months.
Offices are opening, and many are going back to work. Office complex exteriors have largely gone neglected, and it is time to welcome back individuals to workplaces, shopping malls, schools, and so much more. Nothing can be more welcoming than a clean exterior. A clean exterior makes a great first impression, welcomes workers and residents, and gives that “WOW effect” to shows visitors that you care about your property and how it looks. After this past year, pressure washing is the best way to achieve desirable results.
Why Schedule Pressure Washing?
Pressure washing, or pressure cleaning as it is often called, is the single best way to clean exterior surfaces. Besides the great first impression, pressure washing sets the tone for a litter- and dirt-free environment. Additionally, it promotes pride and encourages cleaner interior surfaces as well. Creating a welcoming environment by cleaning the exterior surfaces, pressure cleaning is also ideal for other applications such as:
- Building facades – Brick, wood, concrete surfaces
- Graffiti removals – Sidewalks, retaining walls
- Warehouse floors – Garage floors and curbing
- Loading docks – Rust, mold, mildew, chewing gum
- Trash dumpster pad sites – Monument signs and efflorescence
When looking for a company to perform pressure washing services, there are several things to consider.
- Hire a professional. A professional pressure cleaning company will have its own equipment ready, so you don’t have to wait for rentals. Occasionally, when just using a combination of cold water and cleaning solutions will not do the task, hot water is needed. To get the job done correctly, a professional will use both portable and trailer-mounted hot and cold machines. Professionals have the correct equipment needed, including machines with a powerful enough PSI (pound per square inch) and all the correct nozzles that get the job done.
- Do your homework! Don’t hire just anyone. Hire a bonded and insured contractor to cover all of your bases. All crews performing the service need to have the required training to clean the surfaces in question correctly. Professionals will understand and know the correct amount of pressure needed because if the correct pressure is not used, damage could ensue.
- Availability from professional cleaning contractors all over the country is hard to come by. The best suggestion or advice is this: Schedule pressure washing before your building opens back up and do your homework.
Schedule Commercial Pressure Washing in DC, MD, or Northern VA
Make any area of your property ready for tenants and visitors to come back to work or back into the office with a clean, welcoming environment as the post-COVID environment is coming!
Get started with a free quote from KEVCO Building Services today!