Parking Garage Cleaning in Silver Spring, MD
The KEVCO Building Services team will keep your parking garage in Silver Spring clean and tidy! Our cleaning specialists will arrive on time, every time to thoroughly clean your parking lot until it shines.
Our pressure washing systems and commercial garage sweeping equipment ensure your garage will be spotless. We guarantee your tenants, clients, and others will be impressed by the attention to detail you put into keeping your garage clean.
Contact KEVCO at (301) 258-9750 to receive a free quote for garage cleaning services in Silver Spring, MD.
Commercial Garage Cleaning Services in Silver Spring
We provide comprehensive parking garage cleaning services in Silver Spring, MD, and surrounding communities. The sanitation and appearance of your property are our top priorities, and we strive to ensure your parking lot always looks its best.
We work closely with property managers and building owners to provide customized cleaning services to meet your needs. Our services don’t just keep your parking garage clean; we help keep your building clean by limiting the amount of dirt and debris that gets tracked inside.
Our garage cleaning services include:
- Dusting and cleaning overhead pipes
- Pre-treating and de-greasing oil stains
- Pressure cleaning floors, columns, and walls
- Detailing handrails and mirrors
- Scrubbing, sweeping, and vacuuming residue
Benefits of Garage Cleaning in Silver Spring, MD
Garage cleaning is a cost-effective investment. It helps protect your garage from damage and preserves the image you want to create for tenants and customers. Regular cleaning prevents the buildup of combustible waste, toxins, and debris that can attract rodents and other pests.
Garage cleaning in Silver Spring also offers the following benefits that are well worth the time and money:
- Establishes a professional appearance: The first impression prospective employees, clients, or customers see is often your garage. Maintaining the aesthetic of the garage sets the tone for your future relationships.
- Saves time and resources: Professional cleaning services can clean your garage faster and more effectively than janitorial staff, saving you time and money year after year.
- Protects your garage: Moisture, grime, and mold buildup can degrade concrete, facilitate rust, and cause other costly damage to your parking garage. Prompt removal of these, as well as combustibles, protects your building from structural faults and fires.
- Improves health: Cleaning removes toxins, allergens, and potential slip-and-fall hazards, improves employee health, and helps protect you against personal injury lawsuits.
Contact KEVCO today to schedule commercial garage cleaning in Silver Spring.
Schedule Parking Lot Cleaning in Silver Spring, MD
Our Tennant ride-on equipment is mobile and ready to roll. When coupled with KEVCO’s high-powered pressure cleaning equipment, our cleaning specialists can quickly clean even the largest underground or above-ground parking garages.
For over 30 years, businesses throughout Silver Spring have depended on our team to provide fast, effective, and thorough garage cleaning. We have the skill and expertise to do the job right no matter how large the task!
Contact KEVCO by calling (301) 258-9750 to receive a free, on-site quote for our parking garage cleaning services in Silver Spring, MD.
Parking Garage Cleaning FAQs
We work hard to keep your garage looking its best, and we’re always happy to answer your questions. These are some of the most common questions we receive.
How can our company keep our parking garage clean?
Staying on top of garbage removal and maintaining proper drainage systems will go a long way toward keeping your garage clean. Combine this with weekly sweeping and regular pressure washing for the best results.
Can our low-clearance parking garage be cleaned?
Absolutely! KEVCO operates low-clearance trucks that can enter almost any parking garage.
Will cleaning remove stains?
KEVCO’s team can remove most stains. We can pressure wash soot, tire dust, beverage stains, gum, latex and water-based paint, mildew, and dirt.
Oil-based stains and rust are more challenging, but we can use specialty cleaners to lighten or remove these.